Friday, April 29, 2011

Sweet Royal wedding~


Every little girl deserves to find her prince…



In light of the excitement form the Royal Wedding, I decided to throw a Sweet little wedding of my own. I designed one of my PrincessHalter dresses in all white. It made the perfect wedding dress.



I was in LOVE with my Sweet little girl and her prince.


For the table scape, I took inspiration from The TomKat Studio's Royal printables. We started with a pop color by adding our little frog prince to the table.



I selected silk red flowers and a Royal Blue satin ribbon for the bouquet. After the ceremony I placed them in a mason jar filled with pearls. 


I also got a square shape box from the dollar bin at Target and covered it with red and white stripes, and a TomKat Studio printable for the delicious cupcakes, and what wedding would be complete without a toast. I was lucky to find these petite wine glasses at Pier One for only $1.50.
 



For our wedding cake topper I used these Sweet little bride and groom die cuts. 


 We even had a trash the dress photo session after the reception in a water fountain.


A special thank you to the very talented Ella B Photography! Head over to her blog for some cute Mr. & Mrs. freebies.
Also Thank you Savvy Moms Guide for featuring our Royal party.


Have a SWEET Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment