Sunday, July 31, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

Happy Monday! I was so excited last week when I heard the news of the Football lockout being over and the 2011/2012 season back on. My family and I are BIG Miami Dolphins fans! Every year on opening day we have a big opening day breakfast and I dress the girls up in their Dolphins best and take a picture. (PS don't mind the black eye on my little one. She injured her eye in the morning scrimmage)


This year I wanted to make them personalized shirts for our opening day photo.
  

  I added on a few more teams as well and am taking custom orders for your favorite team. All of the logos are available with a ruffled edge for girls and a strait edge for boys. I am still working on San Diego Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the NY football Giants.

Dallas Cowboys
(Both logos available in ruffled or strait edge)
Baseball logos coming soon! All the above logos are available in our Etsy Shop!

Have a SWEET day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment