Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dinos in Tutus Birthday Bash


As some of you may know, my now 4 year old is a total tomboy. She loves snakes, lizards and anything Toy Story. When it came to the discussion of her 4th Birthday she insisted on having a Dinosaur Birthday party. I wanted to make it cute and girlie for her so I choose bright colors and added tutus to the dinos.
Invitations by Rachelle made the printable package which included the personalized invitation.


My little girl was so excited to wear a bright orange tutu and a pale pink dino tank made by her mommy!

I filled my back yard with orange, pink and lime green polka dot balloons and paper lanterns.


What is a party without some fun party games?
I ordered vinyl lettering from Just the Frosting on Etsy and decorated a bucket for each of the kids and they used them for a Dino Egg hunt. It was a big hit...

and my little girls says no party is complete without a pinata.

All the kids also got Dino birthday hats, bubbles and glow sticks.

I loves my little girls birthday cake and the colorful tutu cake toppers made it super sweet.
I made a bright orange tulle table skirt for the Sweets table. The kids snacked on delicious dino cookies from Wonderland Sweet Shop, cupcakes with Two Sugar Babies cupcakes topper, and ice cream Sundays from our ice cream bar.

The best part of the day is when all of the guests left and my little girl looked at me and said "Thank you for my party mommy. It was the best birthday ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment