Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

Today was a really hard day for our family (well really me). We took my little 4 year old to her first day of kindergarten. Is this really happening? 5 years ago today this little girls was still in my belly. Can she really be going to school?

 

Last night we let her pick dessert and she decided on Strawberry ice cream, marshmallows, and  sprinkles!


She has also been saying for weeks that she wanted a penguin backpack and we couldn't find one anywhere. So I stayed up late last night and made her one!


 


 I thought I was going to have a hard time but I think her little sister is going to miss her the most! 
 

 It is going to be a long year. We are happy that Mrs. Perkins is her teacher and can't wait for all of the new experiences! 


No comments:

Post a Comment